Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ranger the Smooth Fox Terrier


Pet sitting is not just about the pet care business. It is about community involvement and a true love of pets. I believe that's what sets some pet sitters apart from others. Not that someone in it just for the business can't do a good job, but those of us with our hearts and lives invested in animal welfare provide the true essence of what a pet sitter is, in my humble opinion.

I recently took on my new foster dog, Ranger. Ranger is a smooth fox terrier that was getting in fights with his littermate brother, Lucky. Both dogs were 3 years old before the fights started. This, unfortunately, is not all that uncommon with this breed. Ranger is such a sweet, submissive boy that it's hard to imagine that he has ever picked a fight with another dog. He was so sad the first day at my house, but now he has adapted and is growing happier day by day. If you are interested in adopting this sweetheart, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment