Sunday, November 8, 2009

Daisy and Dexter

Daisy and Dexter are frequent visitors to my home. They are quite a pair! Daisy is a yellow lab/golder retriever mix who is the older sister. She is 5 years old. She was happily an only child until her owners decided to give her a brother, Dexter. Dexter is an English Setter....a very hyper English Setter! He is now 2 years old going on 6 months. He is very active and runs and plays non-stop while he is at my house. The good thing is that Dex is either on or off. At bed-time, Dex crashes and does not wake up until morning. Daisy...poor Daisy, has taken it upon herself to protect her little brother. She barks as he plays. She always has a serious look on her face. I know she is exhausted after a weekend of monitoring Dexter! Don't get me wrong, I love this duo! They add energy and excitement to my house. They just went home, and the energy level in my home decreased by 90%! The other dogs are now crashed and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment