Friday, November 13, 2009

Quiet Time in Pet Sitting

The past couple of weeks have been eerily quiet. This is a slow time of year for pet sitting. People are laying low before the holidays. I call it the quiet before the storm. I am savoring the time alone with my dogs and few emails coming in. This is a great time to recharge and relax. My dogs, Nikki and Lucy, are enjoying having mom home. I think I will take them to the Nampa dog park this weekend. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend going. It is 6 acres of fenced, grassy land. Nampa should get a gold metal for pulling this off. It's not easy to find a good location, get the surrounding neighbors to allow it, and to get the funds to get it up and running and keep it maintained...thus Boise has failed to get a dog park as nice...not for lack of effort by many groups.

So, everyone....follow my example...lay low, enjoy some rest and relaxation before the holiday madness begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment